Class 6.3

West Thornton Academy | Building Futures

Did you know facts!

February26

Did you know between the boarders of Sudan and Egypt there are 795 sq miles and neither of them have claimed it?

Did you know Theodore Roosevelt had a pet bear while in his office?

Did you know the human eye can distinguish in 10 million different colours?

Did you know one puffer fish has enough poison to kill 20 people?

Did you know in 1962, the U.S blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 time more powerful than the Hiroshima?

Did you know Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets?

Did you know that Betta fish are sometimes called Japanese fighting fish or Chinese fighting fish although they are not native to either country?

The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23) when fully stretched out?

Did you know Einstein’s eyes remain in a safe box in NYC?

by posted under General News | 13 Comments »
13 Comments to

“Did you know facts!”

1. February 26th, 2015 at 7:27 pm      Reply Prishma Says:

Wow these are really good facts. Did you know Albert Einstein was left handed?

2. February 27th, 2015 at 8:02 pm      Reply Gabriel Says:

the puffer fish just shocked me

3. March 1st, 2015 at 7:55 pm      Reply Azim Says:

I never knew this. But did you know that a Betta Fish is also known as the Siamese fighting fish from Thailand.

4. March 3rd, 2015 at 7:05 pm      Reply Ikechukwu Says:

Wow, I’ve never seen this!

5. March 3rd, 2015 at 7:06 pm      Reply Ikechukwu Says:

Wow, I’ve never knew this!

6. March 3rd, 2015 at 7:07 pm      Reply Ikechukwu Says:

Eww, Einstein’s eyes were in there?! Plain eww!

7. March 4th, 2015 at 6:37 pm      Reply Karun Says:

Wow I never knew any of these and all of these fascinated and amused me. Except who is Theodore Roosevelt?

8. March 4th, 2015 at 6:44 pm      Reply Aaron Says:

I actually never new this. These are very interesting and funny. I am really blown when I found out did you know Americans spend 5 cents per day by flushing their toilets that is a interesting facts. Where did you find this fact?

9. March 6th, 2015 at 9:18 pm      Reply Azim Says:

They are called Siamese fighting fish because Thailand used to be called Siam.

10. March 6th, 2015 at 9:19 pm      Reply Azim Says:

Theodore Roosevelt was the 26th President of the United States.

11. March 7th, 2015 at 9:27 pm      Reply 15jodicej Says:

Some of these facts shocked me they kept einsteins eys in a safe how long ahve they been in there for they must of rotted to ash by now and those facts i had no idea they were real the puffer fish one were shocking they could kill 20 whole people and who lnew how long a cat could be stretched out that long and that Roosevelt one he had a bear in his office he must of tamed that bear well.
    These facts were amazing they tought me something new thanks Kajin

Email will not be published

Website example